Contain Sediment And Oil Pumped Out During Dewatering
Detains both oil and sediment, offering a combination of benefits not available in alternative dewatering bags. Standard and custom sizes available. Accommodates up to 4" discharge hose.
Gravel bags are a basic BMP (Best Management Practice) used to meet regulatory requirements for stormwater and erosion control.
Different sizes lend themselves to different applications; from drain protection to erosion control at construction sites. Made of very high quality polymer material that is woven into shape - eliminates the flaws and failures of sewn edges. High UV rating allows multi-year life in sun and elements. Rugged material and construction can, in most instances, withstand being driven-over, a typical problem with lesser bags.
Control The Flow Of Sediment And Oil Out Of Headwalls & Pipes
Also use in pond applications where vertical pipes extend above the water surface, and preventing sediment in-flow during high water events is required. Several standard and custom sizes available.
Triangular Silt Dike™ Barrier Systems Help Contain Eroded Soils
• Designed as an effective and economical alternative to straw bales, silt fence and rock check dams.
• Patented design provides effective erosion and sediment control.
• Aprons on either side of Dike prevent erosion and failure of the structure. Optional, U-shaped wire staples help secure unit in place and conform to rough terrain.
• Lightweight and durable construction — installs in minutes.
• Multiple units can be installed side-by-side for larger areas.
• Other uses include: ditch check dams, diversion dikes, drop inlet protection, continuous barrier, temporary ditch liner and stream and pond protection.
• Dimensions: 84"L x 67"W x 10.5"H (2,134 mm x 1,702 mm x 267 mm)
Ultra-Concrete Washout Filter® NEW
• Top Chamber allows rinsing of truck chutes, tools, mixers, etc. - collects bulk of the aggregate, gravel, sand, etc. Water runs out slots in the sidewalls and down into the middle chamber.
• Middle Chamber has a porous bottom and a screen over the holes. Small grit, sand and sediment that escapes the Top Chamber is filtered out.
• Filter Pod in Bottom Chamber has an array of specially formulated tablets - sediment is pulled out of suspension and pH is reduced.
• Shroud inside of the Bottom Chamber helps prevent the exit of any floatables and makes sure only water that has had some residence time in the Bottom Chamber is allowed to exit the Chamber.
• 25’ hose (optional) may be used to allow the discharge to be directed onto grass or vegetation
• Filter Sock (included) attaches to hose or discharge port and removes remaining contaminants not captured in Chambers.
• The average Filter Pod will handle about 150-200 gallons of washout or approximately 15-20 washouts.
• Lightweight and small in footprint; only 34 lbs and 23” diameter x 37” height.
• Helps meet NDPES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999).