Ultra-Concrete Washout Filter® NEW
• Top Chamber allows rinsing of truck chutes, tools, mixers, etc. - collects bulk of the aggregate, gravel, sand, etc. Water runs out slots in the sidewalls and down into the middle chamber.
• Middle Chamber has a porous bottom and a screen over the holes. Small grit, sand and sediment that escapes the Top Chamber is filtered out.
• Filter Pod in Bottom Chamber has an array of specially formulated tablets - sediment is pulled out of suspension and pH is reduced.
• Shroud inside of the Bottom Chamber helps prevent the exit of any floatables and makes sure only water that has had some residence time in the Bottom Chamber is allowed to exit the Chamber.
• 25’ hose (optional) may be used to allow the discharge to be directed onto grass or vegetation
• Filter Sock (included) attaches to hose or discharge port and removes remaining contaminants not captured in Chambers.
• The average Filter Pod will handle about 150-200 gallons of washout or approximately 15-20 washouts.
• Lightweight and small in footprint; only 34 lbs and 23” diameter x 37” height.
• Helps meet NDPES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999).